Friday, December 02, 2005

Stolen From Osbasso

I found this on Osbasso's blog (who had taken it yet from someone else) & wanted to see wat everyone had to say.
 I dont mind if anyone else takes it from here. In fact I would love to fill it up for someone else!
 Ok folks... here goes!
 01] I _____ Blackempress
02] Blackempress is _____.
 03] If I were alone in a room with Blackempress, I would _____.
 04] I think Blackempress should _____.
05] Blackempress needs _____.
06] I want to _____ Blackempress
07] Someday Blackempress will ___.
08]Blackempress reminds me of _____.
09] Without Blackempress _____.
10] My memories of Blackempress are _____.
11Blackempresscan be _____.
12] The worst thing about Blackempress is _____.
13] The best thing about Blackempress is _____.
 14] I am _____ with Blackempress.
15] One thing I would like to know about Blackempress is _____.
 16] Blackempress should go and _____.
17]Blackempress _____ me.

No comments: