Sunday, July 03, 2005

The Beloved's Departure

Could I hold u for just another minute? Just another moment till the stifling of this heart would cease? It's the pain that stirs it. Besides that it has no other meaning. I would not delay you. I won't hold on too long. It's just the sense of loss that makes me quiver. You shouldn't think of anything else. I have no ill-intentions. I have no other purpose. If you tell me that it's going to be alright then I might stabilize but I doubt that to be true. I want you in my life & don't know how to go on without you. I have done that for more than 2 decades now but how do you convince your heart that it can go on without someone? I just know that I love you & can't forget all that we've shared. I know that everything will work out in fact I've lived with the idea of the whole thing ending. But goodbye isn't easy. Its bitter-sweet when departure is short but on the long run its better to say nothing.

No comments: